This is my second business. First one was a digital advertising firm which sold in 2014 after 17 years. Hoping to get a great logo to start this business in a positive way.
This website, HappyTraveler.com, is geared towards single parents who love to travel with their children. We’re looking for a design that is refined, but has some feeling of happy. Even thought this is about traveling with children, I want the logo to be targeted to the parents. It is for both single moms and dads.
Concepts to explore:
- looking for "word mark" that says its all.
- experiment with integrating the idea of being happy into the type for the word “happy” and the idea of travel integrated into the word “traveler”. (A smiley face above the “h” is just one example of how you can integrate the mood into the type face.)
-We love illustrative designs that feature different yet complementary styles of type.
- what I like about the company name is the word HAPPY. I was thinking that if the word HAPPY could be focused on and the world Traveler maybe underneath it could be a cool treatment.
-What comes to mind when you think happy?
-I would like to see some focus on the font. Maybe using Happy in one color and Traveler in another to play with that.
- The target are not poor single parents, they have money to travel so I would like the logo to look refined and not silly.
-I dont want swishes or silhouettes of people.
-I like bold colors.
- Don't use the color purple.