Wonderful work! Very quick to respond and update/edit designs. This designer did exactly what we asked and more! Couldn't be happier with our new logo. Thank you so much!
Nadia was really professional and patient with us whilst we asked for different styles and changes.
Love the final design, which was actually the first design she did!
Loretta is great to work with. She is fast and a great communicator. We are very happy with how our packaging turned out.
- Bio 17
Excellent job. Very talented designer!
- Jeff Mitchel
happy to work with him such a great job he has done
How mdfouracre started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Lotus Ana Essentials
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Beauty products with a lean towards Health and Esthetics and Spa products.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Spa & Esthetics
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Of the logo samples I have attached you can see I kind of like it when it has some kind of encircling, whether is halfway encircled or offset half, or fully ( ?) but then again there are some other styles you'll see on there that don't have that encircling that I like a lot as well. I do not want vintage or frilly/cutesy. I do like a clean look, leaning toward elegant. My Spa like products are for women, for men and for baby.
1. "Sage Herbal" Logo- for example, I like the way the left side has an offset encircled feel around it. The "Nanda" one is pretty & bold, the "Skincare" one and the "Northern Lights" are both simple and elegant.
2. "Lotus Ana" in an easily readable script font on top line, like... (Candyscript/Sarahscript/Scriptoramatradeshow or MrDafoe-etc) and the "Essentials" words underneath in a more standard typed font.
3. Also Attaching a sample pic of the style and look of circle that I like also if it pertains in any way ( not necessarily the colors but the look I like, because it's modernish)
4. Also Attaching samples of Lotus flowers I like the look of also.
5. I am partial to earth tones like deep maroons, as well as the pretty blue's or turquoises in some of the pics as an fyi.
Thanks so much! Dawn