As always, THE BEST. I don't use ANYONE else. Every aspect of working with this designer is fabulous.
How dirpontsdarles started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
le Mas des ponts d'Arles, Hôtel 3 ***
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The "Mas des Ponts d’Arles" Hotel is a 3 stars hotel with 50 rooms mainly intended for tourists in high season, adults group coming to visit the area, business men and women throughout the year and guests traveling from Italy to Spain willing to stop on their way.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The previous name of the hotel before I bought it was « Mas des Piboules » but I would like to give a new dynamic to the property.
- The new communication plan is aimed at improving the visibility regarding the town of Arles tourism (place of interest), but also modernize its image and add some personality and own style to the hotel.
- The hotel is located in a small village called Fourques in the south of France, and situated 3km from the center of Arles which is a touristical town known for its roman ruins, its Renaissance districts, the Ferias (festivals), its photo show, but also the trace of Van Gogh’s life during his stay in the town and many more. The hotel guests therefore can enjoy the calm in a quiet and green area away from the crowd with a pool and a big parking lot. Despite those great advantages the hotel does not appear on a hotel search about the Arles area.
- The new name « Le mas des Ponts d'Arles » is therefore aimed at re-enforcing its proximity to the place of interest for the potential clients. It will also help the hotel to be better referenced on the Internet and increase it‘s visibility.
- The hotel is situated between two bridges by a river (called Le petit Rhône) which links the village of Fourques (Gard department) to the town of Arles (Bouche du Rhône department).
- The hotel can be described as place with charm and character. Its current structure and furniture is aging and work is planned to give it a real image of Camargue (the region area) with sand and taupe colors, furniture made of linen, using material such as driftwood and natural wood, as well as salt, sea, wicker, sisal.
- The guests coming for leisure can enjoy the pool and relax in a peaceful area after a visit to the town of Arles, Nîmes, the village of Saintes Marie de la mer, Baux de Provence village or to the ponds of Camargues.
- The business guests (unfortunately not enough yet) can find calm and enjoy the proximity of Arles of course but also of the main roads/highways leading to the bigger cities around such as Nîmes, Nîmes Airport and Marseille.