Very easy to work with, extremely honest and trusting.
Fantastic work. Great Talent! And we wish him all the best success with his awesome talent. You were a joy to work with. Thank you Cloy :D
- Easy ABC
Petar was very professional and always willing to make last minute changes.
How CHALLONGE! started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CHALLONGE! is a provider of online tournament brackets (challonge.com). We help a *wide* variety of users create brackets and run their events, including professional gamers, athletes, and casual competitors. Our biggest impact has been in the gaming community, but our product is and will remain simple enough for widespread use. We currently offer single elimination, double elimination, round robin, and Swiss tournament formats.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Some must haves for us:
- look good on any background
- look good on a mobile device
- logo aspect needs to stand on it's own (recognizable without the name)
- we would want separate files with the character and the word
- we think medieval/jousting is a good example for communicating competition
- open to characters, but definitely want other ideas
Not hard set on a concept yet, so we're open to surprises!