Truly talented and prompt. Love the designs and the direction.
I loved working with this designer! Designer was more than happy to make revisions, and accommodate changes. Very happy with the creativity and effort put forth. Thank you so much for your hard work!
Good designer but has a lot more to improve!
- Osca ❤
Osca followed up, saw the project through and stayed on the case until the job was done!
How Cleapath Church Communications started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Hope Community Church
What’s your company slogan?
No, just the name of the church
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a small church under 200, located in the east bay area of California. We have a focus on discipleship, outreach, and worship. We are located in a diverse neighborhood and would love to see more diversity brought into our church.
(See other notes for project details/instructions)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
IMPORTANT: We are treating this logo contest as a brainstorming exercise, but we hope to come out at the end with an actual logo we will use, we will guarantee the contest after two days if we see enough promising designs. Our hope and challenge to you is to use the following guidelines, but then be creative with your own ideas and inspirations. Please design a logo that has the following:
- Both a logo and the title of the church (Hope Community Church), but not necessarily blended into one thing.
- Please sure a San Serif font
- Please try and incorporate a cross, but artistically and/or in a subtle way
- You can try and use another image like a heart, people, or something else you think might look cool or be meaningful.
- We like blues and dark blues, bur are open on color.
- I will give lots of feedback to help you hone the design
- I've uploaded some designs people on our team like, but don't feel locked into these, and please keep it modern and free (not old church feel!)
- Feel free to try and use an "H" or "HCC" in the logo, but not necessary.