As this is simply a contest for a logo, that is all that is required. However, if you can also show examples of the following:
1. Avatar for social medial: The little images uses for Facebook, Twitter, etc.
2. A mascot as we have on the current site, or in this case, a "Cake" that will identify with our site if seen alone.
3. Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help after words with designing web site pages, business cards, etc.
Logo Detail Information:
1. We are re-branding our current site http://www.snapdollars.com as we are offering more than just cash rewards now. We will be referring to "Bucks" as points in our members area that people can trade in for a cash payment or trade in for products like ipods, kitchen appliances, etc.
2. We also find that the word "dollars" stifles us from marketing countries that use a different name for their currency.
3. A lot our of member's area consists of fun stuff, like watch videos for cash, play games, bingo, lotto number sweeps game, etc. But we also offer serious stuff like paying user for completing surveys, offers, checking out advertisers, etc.