Absolutely brilliant design. Exactly what I was wanting, even better than I was expecting. As soon as I saw Macry's design I knew that was it and I didn't need to see any more entries. Will definitely work with designer again when needed!
Great design. Exactly what we were after. Designer had real understanding of our requirements.
Gobbeltygook was fantastic to work with. Gobbeltygook understood our style with only a little bit of direction, was quick to make suggestions that really worked for us and was accurate with changes. I would highly recommend Gobbeltygook.
She followed the design brief to a T and offered various options which was very much appreciated. When I saw her design come in, I knew it was the winner!
- K Petrova
I loved the many designs submitted by K Petrova as it helped me to visualise ideas and possibilities available.
How Phil Pustejovsky started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Ever After Farms
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Blueberry Farm that allows Weddings on the property and in the barn
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Think Weddings. Even though this is a blueberry farm, the purpose of this logo is to be on our website and other marketing materials for attracting brides to host their weddings at our farm.
- Attachment # 1 shows a font style that we may want to use. Although use your own creativity if you have a better design idea.
- The only words need to be "Ever After Farms" on the logo
- Incorporating 1-3 blueberries somewhere in the logo would be great.
- The rest of the attachments are a few other logos from farms that hold weddings too to gather some additional design ideas that we like.