Scramble has a great eye for design and really helped us envision what we were looking for. He was great to work with, made all the modifications we wanted, and was very prompt in the process.
How yaizatxu started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Hunting unique vintage goods all over Europe
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The mission of Beautiful Treasures can be described in 3 premises:
- find beauty in unexpected places
- reuse objects that retain their functionality
- give objects new functionality through design (upcycling)
WIth this mission in mind, Beautiful Treasures travels all over Europe to find vintage treasures that can be featured on any interior design and add personality accents to a home.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo of Beautiful Treasures is to be the full name plus the logo (symbol) between the words
The font is to be classic and elegant
For the symbol (logo), we think of the coin featured on Pirates of the Caribbean (see image below). We want something that reminds us of a treasure.
The logo should represent a coin of an ancient treasure. NO SKULLS.
- logo/symbol (coin) on its own
- Name plus logo in between
- Full name (including slogan) with a transparent background
- Full name (including slogan) with background