How Franziska.Domann started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Skiwelt Gstaad 1906
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The holiday region of Gstaad Saanenland is the perfect place for fun-filled skiing experiences on a range of superb slopes. Charming chalet villages adorn the entrances to the various ski areas.
History of the Mountain Railways:
The inhabitants of the Saanenland realised early on that being able to transport people up onto the mountains was good business. The first cable car up to the Wispile was built in 1935. Today more than 50 cable cars operate to and from 12 mountains, under the mostly joint management of Bergbahnen Destination Gstaad AG.
The idea is to represent a logo analogous to the development of humans (example picture in the appendix "evolution_human"). There are 5 pictures to be shown:
1. The skis are first carried by the skiers up the mountain.
2. In 1935 there is the first "Funi" railway on the Wispile.
3. In 1945, Switzerland's first chairlift was built on the Wasserngrat.
4. In the 1970s, the gondola lift Saanerslochgrat is installed.
5. In 2018, Switzerland's first D-Line will enter service on Saanerslochgrat.
The logo should be displayed in landscape format.
Please note under the drawn pictures "Skiwelt Gstaad 1906".
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards