Leehaa understood from the very first briefing, what I wanted. Perfectly implemented into the logo. Minor requested changes in the last stage have been also realized in short notice.
Very nice contact - good communication.
Best designer! So easy to work with. Great communications and designs! Highly recommend!
Great to work with.
Thank you! We love your work!
- janelle jM
How euken started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
"LeinenLos" or "Leinen los" or "Leinen los!" or "Leinen Los"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I would like to train dog owners in a very customized training with their dogs. The training is offered as individual training or in small groups.
Target group: from youth to old
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
More information in German and English can be found in the appendix.
More information you can find in the appendix in German and English.
• I would like to have an innovative, modern logo. The Logo should be a combination of a picture and a written character.
• The lettering can be:
LeinenLos, Leinen los, Leinen los!, Leinen Los I like to be surprised.
• The name „Leinen los“ is the german term to unclasp dogs from there leashs or to unclasp ships from there rops. The ships go on the great journey and an adventure is beginning. Frequently, people dream of to let go their dogs off the leashs and they stay with the people and do not run away.
I would like to be happy, if you have an idea to this backround and I find this subject in the Logo.
• The logo looks good in color and in black and white. It is full of energy and verve.
• It is not kittenish. Please no dogs in comic style with big eyes.
• When I see the logo, I know immediately it is dog training.
• “Leinen los” becomes frequent associated with ships and coast. I live near the baltic coast. The association with the coast is in the second step quite wanted. This can perhaps be integrated into the logo, but it does not have to.
• I'm open to all sorts of designs. My crude ideas were so far:
o A dog running at full speed in direction of a woman. The figure of the women looks like the picture below, so no model dimensions, no skirt.
o A dog running free and possibly wearing a leash in his mouth. The representation of the characters as a contour I could well imagine.