Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We design and build houses for consumers who have a block of land. Our clients are planning to live in their new home for at least three years, so design, choice and build quality is important to them.
50words for Our Story [part 2) in the brief below]:
Founded in 1981 and serving Australia wide, we are the first in Australia to combine custom design and total freedom on finishing selections, with low sqm build rates and investment-grade build quality.
Our clients are living the Australian dream: to design and build your own home, exactly the way you want it. We make it easy to get exactly what you want. With our talented team applying the latest in technology to deliver you awesome service, from the initial design brief right through to build inspections and completion. You will love the experience.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
The project is to design part of our home page; not the site navigation or look and feel. But just the landing page content that appears below the existing navigation.
Elements to include in the landing page
Vertically the page needs to be divided into 5 sections:
1) warm images (e.g. 4x photos from our House Plans page), with the mission statement ("We make it easy to get exactly what you want"), but not taking up all of the page ... so you can see below it to section 2).
2) text summary (say 40-50 words) telling our story (we can provide this text), perhaps with images of people looking at house plans/designs
3) the formulae (see attached): desu = design + value + risk
4) then a beautiful visual representation of The Why, The What, and The How ... easy to read, like a convincing comparison chart when buying a luxury car. This section is the key ... and the part our sales team can use with clients.
5) text section (500 words) for SEO, similar/same to current content
We need to be able to edit all parts of the text via our CMS, so the design should keep that in mind.
I recommend creating an icon for each keyword:
... then use the icon and the keyword when creating the text table below the formulae