Gabriel is an awesome designer. Great work!! Will use him again.
Fabulous once again! AON gets it in one, has a great eye, easy and flexible with changes and has fantastic communication. Pleasure to work with - highly recommend!!
How Curtis Rummel started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
Feel free to be creative, but we'd like to see some sort of home door, with the different areas of weakness highlighted, and a good representation of how a door security product could be used.
Data to include in the infographic
Common door issues:
Loose hinges: can be a problem if you use a door frequently, especially with kids. This makes it very easy for an intruder to kick a door down with little effort.
Misaligned door parts: Make sure the latch on the door properly aligns with the strike plate (the piece of metal attached to the door jamb that holds the latch).
Three main weak points of a door:
• The door jamb
• The lock area
• The hinges
Install a window shade: a good way of ensuring that strangers can’t look into your house
Change locks every few years to make sure there are not too many copies. Choose a lock that has a Grade 1 certificate.
• In more than 85% of break-ins, thieves enter through a door
• In can take less than 10 seconds for a burglar to kick in a door and an experienced thief is in and out of a home in less than 5 minutes
• Police response time to a typical home alarm is often great than 20 minutes
• A home that has been burglarized is 4 times more likely to be burglarized again
• A burglary occurs every 15 seconds in the United States
Elements to include in the infographic
We'd like to make sure the three main areas of weakness are highlighted on a door.