We need an infographic to represent our survey results in as stylish and creative way possible.
This infographic will be published online and in media outlets, so the more creative it is, the better. We do not want it to be bland, but stand out and make journalists stand up and pay attention.
I have attached the last infographic we used - however it doesn't need to be the same style, but the color scheme is good.
The survey answer we need represented are:
Section 1: 95.6% of mobile app users say there are frustrations that would lead them to give an app a bad review, including:
• Freezes – 76%
• Crashes – 71%
• Slow responsiveness – 59%
• Heavy battery usage – 55%
• Too many ads – 53%
Section 2: (98%) stressed that performance matters.
When asked what types of apps performance matters most for:
banking apps, (74%)
mobile payments (55%),
mobile shopping (49%),
social media (41%).
Section 3: When apps don’t perform as expected or advertised, 99% of respondents said they would take action:
• Delete the app immediately – 44%
• Delete the app if it freezes for longer than 30 seconds – 38%
• Tell my friends and colleagues how bad it is – 32%
• Keep the app longer if I paid for it – 27%
• Complain about the app on Facebook and Twitter – 21%