I will need 10 individual landscape illustrations of a World War 1 battlefield that will match or complement the style of artwork I currently have (see attached images). These illustrations do not need to be larger than 6" wide by 4" tall. The descriptions for each image follows.
There should not be any soldiers within the images except as silhouettes (if you so choose). However, there should be bodies or partially uniformed skeletons (partially buried), military debris, etc. Anything that is period specific (World War 1) and gives the landscape a little flavor. Also, this is for a game that includes fantasy elements as well so swords, armor, arrows, can be used along with guns, helmets and uniforms. You can also include explosions and smoke if you choose.
1) 2 different images of a trench line.
2) 2 different images of No Man's Land (this should be battle scarred landscapes with lots of shell holes, mud, water-filled craters, bits of barb wire fencing, etc.
3) 2 different images of a Blasted Forest. Like No Man's land, this should be war scarred terrain with lots of remains of trees, blasted by artillery, smoking, etc.
4) A bunker. Concrete bunker can be shown from the trench side or the battlefield side.
5) 2 different images of hills overlooking a battlefield. Like previous images, the hill should be war-scarred. The hills can be sloping or rocky. Or both different.
6) The VERY blasted remains of a building. There should be very little left but piles of rubble and a couple of standing walls.