We need a fun and vibrant app icon which captures the eye and represents the game. Remember with mobile apps, the icon is all that most people look at so its critical that it stands out, both in the store and once installed on the device.
You should use inspiration from game app icons that are linked to successful games, some of which I have added below.
Pointers to get you thinking:
1) The main character in the game is a Cowboy called Bill
2) You only need One Tap to make Bill jump
3) Bill is a friendly and likeable cowboy - should appeal to all ages (he's not scary)
4) You should clearly see his face looking directly at you
5) He should look happy and smiling
6) He should stand out from the colour background that makes the image pop
7) he could be pointing or holding up 1 finger to link to the "one tap" element
8) he can have a hat
9) he can have a moustache or beard (as long as he still looks happy)
Hopefully that gives you some food for thought!
Please review the attached icons as examples of similar and effective designs for this type of game icon.