Asaku was responsive, and great to work with. Out of over 250+ designs and months of searching for the right designer, he knocked it out of the park.
How Bettopiauk started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Social network for Sports prediction. Target audience 18-30
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want to design an awards system for my start-up, technically I can handle this, but the design element I need some help with. Basically users of my site would be awarded a series of badges once certain criteria are fulfilled. The badge design is something I would need help with. I need around 12 designed to start with, with more to follow at a later date
UPDATED - I've been asked to define in the brief a breakdown of each badge, so please see the below. These are mostly Football (soccer) related
1) First winning sports tip (prediction) - something like this would work http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/7…7d86a2.jpg (trophy and number '1')
2) 25 winning sports tips (basically same badge as above but with different colour/number)
3) 100 winning sports tips (again same badge as above but with different number/ colour)
4) 3 Tips correct in a row
5) Long Shot (this is a winning tip at high odds)
6) Running hot (more than 50% of tips correct previous calendar month)
7) In the Black (In Profit for last calendar month)
8) Semi-Pro (In profit for last 3 calendar months)
9) Bragging Rights (top tipster for previous calendar month)
10) Sharp Shooter (5 correct goalscorer results correct)
11) Goals Galore (basically predicting lots of goals in several matches correctly)
12) Score Sure (predicting 5 correct score results correctly)