An online business that enables parents to order and receive books (shipped in boxes) for their children on a monthly/3 months/semi-annually basis according to a package of their preference.
The goal is to help parents grow their home library with interesting books that are delivered to their doorstep with no hassle and no search needed. It is all about the quality of the curated books.
We want to encourage parents to read to their youngsters and develop that love for books with a beautiful interesting collection. Raising a generation of readers and creating the habit and culture of parents/caretakers reading books to their children.
We need the clientsط trust and continuous interest in our brand. As it is considered niche (anyone can buy a book from any bookstore) but we want them to keep coming back to us for our brand image, fun culture and collection.
We do the research and acquire the books on their behalf (and ship it in boxes).
The experience when someone sees our brand logo should inspire excitement, fun and trust.
Worth noting, on a later stage, the business will feature reading hour sessions for the kids to get excited and hooked on reading and create a community "club".
The brand logo, design, look and feel should be:
- Catchy, attractive, clean, simple and minimal, targeted towards niche market.
- ٍ Sticky and memorable.
- Targeted to kids (0-6 years old) while the service, messages and marketing approach should be targeted to the parents.
- Sketch, hand written, hand-sketch, hand-draw, water colors
- Fun and appealing to both kids and parents.
- Character – not necessarily to be the main focus in the logo, only brand identity/items (friendly, kids related, colorful perhaps)
- A drawing of a Box (nice, simple, neat, minimal and eco-friendly packaging) since the books will be delivered in a box to clients (1st contact).
Designer search Tips:
- Kids book subscription services
- The Dollar Shave subscription for minimal packaging inspiration