- Display creatives that catch the attention of those browsing websites related to anxiety
- IMPORTANT: The ad should, with regards to visuals and its messaging, focus NOT on the problem of anxiety. Transcendental Meditation has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce anxiety and stress and it creates a brighter more positive state of mind. So that -- the solution -- should be the focus of the ad.
- JPG and layered photoshop ad files as well as images used in ads should be delivered upon contest completion.
- With respect to the design, we are looking for something new that can, but doesn’t have to have a connection to the current brand styles used on our website. In other words, you shouldn’t feel restricted by the current brand styles, the ads just need to have an appropriately professional look.
- The ad will send visitors to this page: http://www.tm.org/anxiety
- Create one theme (design and content) that should be used to create display ads with these pixel dimensions:
- 336 x 280
- 320 x 100
- 300 x 600
- Negative words like: suffer, feeling anxious, etc.
- Transcendental Meditation® (registered mark in small, but legible font size and superscript)
- A call-to-action
- Positive words that generate interest in meditation
Sources: From either free platforms like unsplash.com or pixabay.com or also paid services like shutterstock.com.
- Images with negative subjects matter like: people anxious, stressed,
- Images that portray meditation as something that requires effort and is unnatural to most people (sitting cross-legged and with perfectly straight back, and palms open on knees)
- Facial expressions of models that look unnatural and staged. No "stocky" look
- Any suitable, positive subject matter can be used -- doesn’t have to be of meditation
- If a meditation image is used, it should portray meditation as something that can be done by anyone sitting comfortably on a couch, chair, or bench (if outside).
- Facial expressions of models should look natural