What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design of three Booking Buddy Hotel widget s
2 MPUs 300 by 250
2 Banners 486 by 60
2 Skyscrapers 160 by 600
The objective here is to design widget ads that make the web visitor click on them and that they really well designed .
An example of the ad is on http://www.holiday-weather.com/san_…-hire.html
The skyscraper on the right hand side
1. The fields in the ads need to be the same
- Hotels %resort% name
- Check in Date
- Check out Date
- The five tick boxes with their logos
- Check rates button
2. The key here is the design , it needs to be with a holiday feel – bright colours and graphics that are happy
3. There should also be a design which will be for cities that are not always holiday destinations like beach destinations but cities like Paris , New York or |London .
4. The banner will be tricky as there is not a lot of space on it but its important . The suppliers here can be without their logo
5. The MPU will need to be clear and the design should be done to prompt the user to action
6. The objective of all the ads is to ensure that the user clicks on the suppliers and clicks get rates – so the get rates button must be prominent , we want them to click on this.
7. Different colours and designs should be tried – which is why there should be 2 of each