Working with Maximillian could not be easier. He is a quality designer and would highly recommend.
Very good Design. Thank you.
Great job thanks :)
- C2 5
How fromAtoB Design Team started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
fromAtoB (http://www.fromatob.co.uk) is the leading, free of charge and independent search engine, which finds the cheapest and fastest way in a few clicks. The unique algorithm of this journey planner compares and combines the offers and schedules from more than 750 transportation providers as well as means of transportation ranging from train, airplane, coach to ride-share offers while displaying the results in a clearly arranged way within seconds. We target all types of leisure travellers who seek to optimize their transportation needs easily.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Design has to follow corporate design (see: http://www.fromatob.de - you can pick colors, fonts, logo, etc. there)
- Banners shall communicate what we are doing (see description and http://www.fromatob.com/about)
- Do not use logos of other firms (names are okay, e.g., "Deutsche Bahn" or "Flixbus")
- Please make one banner advertising a connection between two cities (e.g. "From Munich to Berlin") for which we can change the origin and destination later on
We seek 5 formats for our banners:
- Superbanner (728x90)
- Skyscraper (160x600)
- Rectangle (300x250)
- Billboard (800x250)
- Wallpaper (combination of Skyscraper and Superbanner)