Bettopiauk needed a new banner ad design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 14 designs submitted by 9 freelance designers.
Social network for Sports tipping, users compete against each other by predicting the results of various football matches. Target audience 18-30
I would like an advert designed that I can share on social media which details a competition we are running.
so 3 sizes in total
1) Facebook - 1,200 x 628 pixels (max 20% of text within image to be approved by facebook)
2) Twitter page - 800 x 320 pixels
3) Twitter lead generation - 800 x 200 pixels
The Euro2016 Competition has a total prize fund of £1000.
Prizes will be awarded to the top ten users who are the best are predicting the Euro 2016 football matches.
I want the background to be Euro2016 themed, and the look and feel to match the current website (http://www.betminds.com)
TEXT/ GRAPHICS FOR THE BANNER:
- Betminds logo
- TEXT: 'Euro2016 £1000 Tipster Competition'
- TEXT: ' The Sports Tipping Network', 'Betminds' as seen here https://twitter.com/Betminds
This was a previous competition we ran in case this helps - http://www.betminds.com/tip_filters…all-league
We saved a spot for your banner ad contest.